Friday, January 21, 2011

Illy Cafe

Since I got my first taste on Illy Cafe last yearn I was hooked! And even more after watching HK actor, Moses Chan encounters with coffees at different parts of the world.

Illy Cafe originated from Italy, the coffee is extremely smooth and creamy. I prefer the hot version as compared to chilled or blended, which the latter 'molecules' were affected by the ice.

Not largely available at the moment in KL, only at Pavilion and Bangsar Village Center at the moment. Hope Illy Cafe will expand its business and open more outlets in KL and let more coffee to be able to experience such finesse coffee.

Oh, I especially love the arts of the design when the milk is poured. Perhaps one day I will be able to learn this skill too!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment