Thursday, January 27, 2011

Coach Bag - CC monogram

I fell in love.. with Coach. I just love the designs and its monogram with word CC. CC is my name; Chris Chan. Recent launch of the Poppy series has helped Coach to capture more markets with its revamped designe which are more trendy and fashionable, suitable for the taste of the younger generation.

Comparing purchases in different countries, purchase in US is the cheaper, followed by Malaysia and Hong Kong. US is especially cheap when there are sales, my colleague managed to buy 50% +30%, so a bag that costs RM2000, she bought it at USD100! How can that be?

Looking forward to my shopping trip to US to 'sapu' the goodies from there. No point want to buy it so expensive here. What about you? Will you buy it here or in US?

No comments:

Post a Comment