Monday, May 24, 2010

Etude House Rich Butter Foot Mask Review

Just as the hand mask, the foot mask comes with plastic footies to make it less messy. I can feel the thick buttery cream as I put on the foot mask.

I left it longer as I have dried skin especially at the edge of my right feet, perhaps due to the lacerated skin due to my motor accident nine years ago.

The result? Very moist and 'glowing' feet. The skin looked so pinkish and healthy, with the shea butter and steamed milk pampering my feet.

I strongly recommend this if you have dried skin around your feet. Another alternative that I can think of that is cheaper is to apply shea butter from Bodyshop or any other brand, and wear socks or hand gloves for similar effects!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment